“The Best Cheesecake in New York City....” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Eileen's Special Cheesecake

Eileen's Special Cheesecake
17 Cleveland Place, Frnt A, New York City, NY 10012-4052 (Nolita)
212-966-5585
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery
Neighborhood: Nolita
Wellingborough, United Kingdom
“The Best Cheesecake in New York City....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

I need to give a massive 'thank you' to Eileen and the team for organising a 40th Birthday cheesecake for my Wife. All of this was done via e-mails and the cheesecake was perfect (even worth a long walk to collect in the Midday sun). While we were waiting for the Birthday message to be put on the cake we were given a free taster of the salted caramel cheesecake which was exquisite. My Wife is also a fan of the Cherries & Cream soda that you serve. Thanks again for playing a massive part in a great weekend of Birthday celebrations.

• Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Bethpage, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“INCOMPARABLE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

WOW. I've had lots of different cheesecakes from restaurants and even traditional family recipes, but I've never had a cheesecake anything close to what you'll get from Eileen's. These things are out of this world amazing, I promise you won't be disappointed. Definitely check them out!

Hamden, Connecticut
“AMAZING Cheesecakes!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

I was at a fundraiser this week on Long Island, and Eileen's had donated some mini-cheesecakes to the event for snacking. They were AMAZING! I had about 4 or 5 different variations, and all of them were fantastic. I'm definitely going to have to make a trip out to get some more!

Visited June 2014
Huntington, New York
“Great cheesecake, great community sevice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

I attended a fund raiser held by Satellite Lane A cappella for Theresa Academy for Performing Arts. Eileen's Special Cheesecake made a very generous and very tastey donation! My family and I sampled 4 different flavors of cheesecake, all were delicious!

Levittown, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I never thought I could like cheesecake....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

Eileen's has completely changed my mind about cheesecake! I was never a fan for cheesecake- I couldn't find one that was sweet enough but not too sweet. Boy am I converted! Eileen's cheesecakes are AMAZING! I cannot rave enough about these desserts. Try their gluten-free cheesecakes- they are TO DIE FOR! and put a huge smile on the face of my gluten-free husband! Do not pass this up!