“INCOMPARABLE” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Delivery, Late Night, Dessert
Bethpage, New York
“INCOMPARABLE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

WOW. I've had lots of different cheesecakes from restaurants and even traditional family recipes, but I've never had a cheesecake anything close to what you'll get from Eileen's. These things are out of this world amazing, I promise you won't be disappointed. Definitely check them out!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

• Korean first
Hamden, Connecticut
“AMAZING Cheesecakes!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

I was at a fundraiser this week on Long Island, and Eileen's had donated some mini-cheesecakes to the event for snacking. They were AMAZING! I had about 4 or 5 different variations, and all of them were fantastic. I'm definitely going to have to make a trip out to get some more!

Visited June 2014
Huntington, New York
“Great cheesecake, great community sevice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

I attended a fund raiser held by Satellite Lane A cappella for Theresa Academy for Performing Arts. Eileen's Special Cheesecake made a very generous and very tastey donation! My family and I sampled 4 different flavors of cheesecake, all were delicious!

Levittown, New York
“I never thought I could like cheesecake....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

Eileen's has completely changed my mind about cheesecake! I was never a fan for cheesecake- I couldn't find one that was sweet enough but not too sweet. Boy am I converted! Eileen's cheesecakes are AMAZING! I cannot rave enough about these desserts. Try their gluten-free cheesecakes- they are TO DIE FOR! and put a huge smile on the face of my gluten-free husband! Do not pass this up!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Good tasting cheesecake”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

I really liked the fluffiness of the cheese part. Also great that they come in small individual cakes as there's lots of good food to try in the area!