I stayed at the Roger Smith for four nights with two friends. Perfect location in midtown Manhattan within walking distance to everything. Very friendly staff at the reception desk, a small bar in the ground floor and a very nice and popular rooftop bar. We stayed in a Premium Suite and as it says on the website "It's a much more civilized stay if in fact you have the space to spread out. These suites are comfortable enough and well appointed enough that you could in fact invite your friends that you know in New York up to have a drink in your suite."
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic 1930's New York skyscraper - Midtown location on east side, 3 blocks to Grand Central Station. Home away from home. People. Art. Stories. Ideas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Reservation Counter, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Roger Smith Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Roger Smith
- Roger Smith Hotel New York
- Roger Smith New York City