Great location, within walking distance of almost anything your looking to do. The whole decor of the hotel was very nostalgic I felt like I went back in time but it was clean and everything worked. NO Parking @ the hotel, bummer! Crappy offerings for continental breakfast & the WiFi was not so great ( could NOT really get connected ).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic 1930's New York skyscraper - Midtown location on east side, 3 blocks to Grand Central Station. Home away from home. People. Art. Stories. Ideas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Otel and EasyToBook so you can book your Roger Smith Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Roger Smith
- Roger Smith Hotel New York
- Roger Smith New York City