I stayed in Roger Smith for 3 days to visit friends, party, and go shopping in New York. The hotel is the perfect location as it is only a few blocks away from the Central Station, and 5th Avenue. The bed huge and was ultra comfortable, my room only had table and floor lamps which made the lighting very relaxing, WIFI was great, and the staff were very helpful. The elevator is a bit old, as is the building. But it's the perfect hotel for a vacation in Manhattan.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Roger Smith
- Roger Smith Hotel New York
- Roger Smith New York City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic 1930's New York skyscraper - Midtown location on east side, 3 blocks to Grand Central Station. Home away from home. People. Art. Stories. Ideas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Roger Smith Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.