We had a king bed suite and two queens regular room. On fourth floor, presumably beause we ordered through Hotels.com (try this hotel on Tuesday). Staff was pleasant if very busy. Rooms were spacious with a 6 x 8 kitchen-lite fridge, sink, microwave in suite. Fridge only in queen room. Beds comfortable. Some street noise, but it is afer all Manhattan on a Saturday night. No room service, but list of delivery carryouts. A/C was through the wall type (retrofitted) that worked well, but more noisy than we would prefer. Lack of outlets tells me older hotel when people had little to plug in - I carry a mini power strip for this reason. I seem to have given all the negatives, but we are planning on staying here for our Christmas trip to NY, so we liked it well enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic 1930's New York skyscraper - Midtown location on east side, 3 blocks to Grand Central Station. Home away from home. People. Art. Stories. Ideas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com and Priceline so you can book your Roger Smith Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Roger Smith
- Roger Smith Hotel New York
- Roger Smith New York City