This place was awesome! A hidden gem among other named places in the area. I was in New York for the weekend as a last minute trip. From the outside I was a bit skeptical, but when I walked into my room I knew I had found the perfect place. The only downside was that I was not staying longer. The room was very large, nice windows, good view, lots of character. The staff was very friendly. When I return I will definetely be staying at this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Roger Smith
- Roger Smith Hotel New York
- Roger Smith New York City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic 1930's New York skyscraper - Midtown location on east side, 3 blocks to Grand Central Station. Home away from home. People. Art. Stories. Ideas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Roger Smith Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.