We arrived earlier than check in time for our two night stay. Rather than being told that we had to wait, we were offered a two room junior suite, which of course we accepted. It was more like an apartment than a hotel room. While some of the furniture could use some refurbishing, it was comfortable and the rooms were spacious. The restaurant was closed so there was complimentary yogurt, fruit and cereal available in the lobby. Given the high prices for a hotel room in NYC, this is a repeat and a great deal, perhaps even without the suite update! Book it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic 1930's New York skyscraper - Midtown location on east side, 3 blocks to Grand Central Station. Home away from home. People. Art. Stories. Ideas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your Roger Smith Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Roger Smith
- Roger Smith Hotel New York
- Roger Smith New York City