Always wanted to stay here, ended up meeting a friend in the city after he finished a big trip so we booked ourselves one night to see what it was like. I arrived hours before him and although the room was in his name they were happy to let me check my bags, which I appreciated. It's very close to Grand Central Station, just cut through the food market onto Lexington and you can see the hotel name across the road and up a couple of hundred yards. Our room was huge by New York standards and the bathroom clean and well equipped. There is no restaurant on site, but it's New York! There are plenty of places to eat around. I would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic 1930's New York skyscraper - Midtown location on east side, 3 blocks to Grand Central Station. Home away from home. People. Art. Stories. Ideas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Otel and Agoda so you can book your Roger Smith Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Roger Smith
- Roger Smith Hotel New York
- Roger Smith New York City