Five of our adult family stayed here and loved the hotel. Great location meant that we could walk to most Manhattan attractions.Convenient to Grand Central Station. Staff very courteous, helpful and patient.Booked our stay months in advance requesting accommodation appropriate to our needs but needed to chop and change bedrooms a few times on first two days. We ended up on two different floors and one of us had to sleep on a pullout sofa for our week's stay! Think a bit better forward planning by hotel reservations could have come up with better arrangements? Rooms clean and very warm. Wore earplugs at night because of previous reviews and it was fine.Will stay there again if in NYC.Good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic 1930's New York skyscraper - Midtown location on east side, 3 blocks to Grand Central Station. Home away from home. People. Art. Stories. Ideas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Low Cost Holidays, Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Roger Smith Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Roger Smith
- Roger Smith Hotel New York
- Roger Smith New York City