I stayed at the Roger Smith on October 2012, although very nice and cozy, it was missing things that a hotel at that price should have I.e. room service and restaurant. I went for work and when I arrived at 11 pm from work, no food possibilities were available, just a couple of nearby restaurant menus WHICH WERE CLOSED. I had to go to sleep hungry. On the good side, the attention impeccable, very friendly people worked there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic 1930's New York skyscraper - Midtown location on east side, 3 blocks to Grand Central Station. Home away from home. People. Art. Stories. Ideas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Low Cost Holidays, Otel and Odigeo so you can book your Roger Smith Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Roger Smith
- Roger Smith Hotel New York
- Roger Smith New York City