As I did not know this hotel, it was not my first option for a 4 night stay in NY but I was very happy with what I found and would stay there again.
The staff are extremely friendly and courteous. Rooms are clean and spacious (I had a walk-in closet - never before in NYC), although I think some on the higher floors have been ugraded\renovated.
The radiator in the room was making some noise on the first night - I was immediately moved to another room and given a breakfast voucher for the incovenience. I found this pretty to be pretty impressive.
The price\value point is excellent and I think tough to beat in Manhattan.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic 1930's New York skyscraper - Midtown location on east side, 3 blocks to Grand Central Station. Home away from home. People. Art. Stories. Ideas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Roger Smith Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Roger Smith
- Roger Smith Hotel New York
- Roger Smith New York City