Stay in this hotel has left inconsistent memoirs. Rooms are beautifully decorated, but in the winter in them is very cold. Heaters work badly. The hotel personnel as a whole is friendly, but some workers talk to visitors very roughly. In particular receptionist Mr Randy alan Ogoff it is very rough, unfriendly, dares to offend visitors, often pretends that doesn't hear, when to him address. The main advantage of this hotel is its location. From here it is possible to reach many sights of New York by foot.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Roger Smith
- Roger Smith Hotel New York
- Roger Smith New York City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic 1930's New York skyscraper - Midtown location on east side, 3 blocks to Grand Central Station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Roger Smith Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.