“Lobster Roll Perfection” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
New York City, New York
“Lobster Roll Perfection”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

As someone born and raised in New England, who spent Summers as a kid in Maine, I have eaten a lot of lobster during my lifetime. Without question Ed's makes the absolute BEST lobster roll I've ever had. They are generous with the lobster meat and the bun is always buttery and delicious. The fries on the side are also fantastic. I would recommend pairing the lobster roll with one of their excellent Bloody Mary's. One of my favorite spots in the city. My one piece of advice is to show up early as it's a tiny restaurant and bar and every spot is usually filled.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Saskatoon
“Best Lobster Rolls”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014

After reading the reviews we had to try the lobster rolls and we were not disappointed. We started with a tray of oysters and then both ordered the lobster roll with fries. The rolls are stuffed full of fresh lobster on a lightly toasted bun. Absolutely fantastic. Will be back next time we are in New York.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Mexico City, Mexico
“2 words: Lobster Rolls”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014

Plenty of fresh lobster in a home made bun with your choice of salad or delicious fries. (I chose the salad cause I was on a diet). The flavor is really good. I had a glass of very decet Rosé wine. I closed the experience with a bluebery cremw brulee that was good but not amazing. Its a small place but it has its personality. That was it. I paid 52 bucks, so its not cheap. But hey, its NY, its SoHo.

London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Lobster Roll”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

If you're visiting NYC you should definitely go to Ed's Lobster. Fresh, inexpensive lobster roll with oysters and champagne. Amazing. Will definitely go back on my next trip to New York.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Trinidad
“Still thinking about the lobster ravioli”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

We stopped in here for a late lunch after browsing around the area. We sat at the bar area, which was quite comfortable and we enjoyed seeing the prep of some of the oyster platters. My husband had the lobster roll which he really enjoyed. It was pure lobster meat, simple and satisfying. I had the lobster ravioli, which I must have again on another NY visit. The sauce is rich, creamy and full of flavor and makes this dish really delicious. The staff were friendly and efficient.

• Visited October 2013