“Nice Hotel but needs WiFi in the Rooms” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Night Hotel New York

You added Night Hotel New York to your Saves list
Night Hotel New York
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   132 West 45th Street, New York City, NY 10036 (Manhattan)   |
Ranked #216 of 458 Hotels in New York City
Ashford, United Kingdom
“Nice Hotel but needs WiFi in the Rooms”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

Good swanky looking hotel in an excellent location. The only letdown was that the foyer of the hotel looks really good but the rooms look quite dated. The bathroom was clean but the shelf above the sink was falling off so I didn't put anything on it. The air-conditioning was a little noisy and the room window faced another wall so don't expect a good view. The concierge was helpful but talked a lot (as if he was fishing for a tip, a little OTT). There was free WiFi in the lobby but not in the rooms which was a little frustrating, but it was an excellent location.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Ana D, Manager at Night Hotel New York, responded to this review, July 9, 2014
Dear Mrs MIke,
Thank you for taking your time to write about your recent stay at Night hotel. We appreciate all feed back from positive to negative from our guests as we strive to provide the best value for our guests. Please accept my apology for the inconveniences you encountered during your stay.
I truly hope that you will give us another opportunity to host you at Night hotel.Please reach out to me personally at mosullivan@nighthotelny.com and i will ensure that your next experience is far different from your last.
Warmest Regards
Mary

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (150)
Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

Great Location close to the action of Times Square. Rooms are small but in the heart of New York City and for the Price, hardly worthy of a complaint. No Free Wifi is the downer, all other Hotels stayed during our American Honeymoon were Free. Have to mention the cleaners as the Ladies were so Nice and Welcoming, more so then one of the Concierge I encountered.
The BEDS were SOOOOO Comfortable and after nearly 25 hours in transit from Oz to LA to NYC this was a DREAM. Honestly a clean Hotel with Friendly Staff and a COMFORTABLE BED are Top Of The List for my Husband and I. Would definetely stay here again. Such a Sexy Hotel for the First Stop on Our Honeymoon as well.

PS. You are in New York - Dont forget to see a Yankees Game, visit Niagra Falls and most of all TAKE THE SUBWAY - Its a whole other world in itself. The buskers are awesome and was one of many of our New York Highlights. New York City is everything you dreamed of and then some. Enjoy

Room Tip: Request a Room as far away from the Lift like we had. I feel any closer to the Lift and the Room Wal...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Ana D, Front Office Manager at Night Hotel New York, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
Dear Bianca D, Thank you for posting a review about your stay. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the service provided by our staff. We hope you will be visiting us again in the future. You may email me directly for any future bookings.

Warm regards,

Luxembourg
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

I booked on booking.com, followed the TA recommendation.
The hotel really is "sexy", clean and staff is very kind.
Rooms maybe a bit small, but for 200$ you get to stay 1min walk from Time Square!
I did not like the expensive wifi! What a shame for this hotel, they must give you free wifi.

Dear Shim9764 , Thank you for your positive feedback. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope you stay with us again in the future. Please email me directly for any future bookings.

Warm Regards,

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

I had abooking for a non refundable room ,and for an urgent situation I sent a request for cancellation 5weeks earlier,although the hotel policy states payment at property or 24 hours before arrival and according to website I booked from ,they were very flexible to cancel but the manager was not helpful at all, I suprised that before replying my email they hurried up to detect total amount ignoring my email and my situation the manager marry tried to make my situation more complicated and forced me to accept what happened, but I think this is not profissional from her, even I lost my money but still im happy not to start a holiday from such a place????!!!!!
not adviced to deal with such hotels at allllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

Great little hotel in a great location close to Times Square. Rooms are fairly small, but the decor is very chick, and makes the hotel look very cool on the inside.
Doors and walls are a bit thin, can hear sound from the hallway, but in 2 stays at the hotel did not hear anything in other rooms.
Would stay there again if the price is right!!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Shim9764 , thank you for posting a review about your stay. I am glad you were overall satisfied during your stay with us. Looking forward to welcome you back in the future. I would be glad to assist you with your next booking, therefore please email me directly.

Kind regards,

2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

I am traveling for business , so guess I am not the target audience. The location is great, but the rooms are tiny and dark! I stayed in a lot of downtowns in Europe that have high population densities. But this is the smallest room I have ever seen. It would be fine if I was looking for place to stay after a wild night. But family and business travers should stay far away! Does not even have a coffee maker and you can't use the fridge unless you want to pay a 30$ fee. Well it did encourage me to see more since u could not bear the room.

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Dear George S ,We appreciate you taking the time to review your stay with us. We have coffee makers available upon request. Please contact us directly if you wish to make a reservation. We hope you give us a second chance in the future and we will ensure that you have a memorable stay.

Kind regards,

Fredericksburg, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

If you love chic, this is it.
If you need a quick over the top fix, this is it.
If you want a great location, you're in.
If you want a room for more than you and your suitcase, this isn't it.

I'd go back because it's just so cool, but only by myself.

Room Tip: I gave the room a poor rating only because of size.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Sunnyside444 , Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us.
We hope you stay with us again in the future.
Please email me directly for any future bookings.

Warm Regards,

adisla@nighthotelny.com

Been to Night Hotel New York? Share your experiences!