“I enjoyed my stay at Night” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Night Hotel New York

You added Night Hotel New York to your Saves list
Night Hotel New York
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   132 West 45th Street, New York City, NY 10036 (Manhattan)   |
Ranked #215 of 459 Hotels in New York City
Meridian, Mississippi
“I enjoyed my stay at Night”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

EXCELLENT location. AWESOME staff. Some parts of the property are due an update but overall my experience was great. The staff was kind and helpful. The room was adequate and comfortable. The walls are a little thin but I was able to sleep fine. Upon checkout I booked a room for a single night and they offered a discount. when I arrived early they gave me the choice of another room that was available immediately versus waiting a few hours for the room they had planned for me. I will absolutely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Dream Hotels

Ana D, Front Office Manager at Night Hotel New York, responded to this review, May 1, 2014
Dear Mandy G , Thank you for posting a review about your stay. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the service provided by our staff. We would love to have you back, please contact us directly for any future reservations.

Warm Regards,

Ana Disla
adisla@nighthotelny.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (150)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

We stayed here for 10 days over the 4th of july and we fell inlove with this intimate hotel. The location is perfect since its just around the corner of Times square. The airconditioner was a bit loud but it only lasted for a minute and after a while you dont even notice it. The bed was really comfortable, like sleeping on a cloud(we had the kingsize). We will definitaly come back here if we ever visit Manhattan again.

Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Lina A , thank you for posting a review about your stay. We are thrilled to know that we exceeded your expectations. We hope you stay with us again in the future. Please email me directly for any future bookings.

Ana Disla
adisla@nighthotelny.com
Alameda, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014

Night is short for nightmare. This at first glance charming boutique hotel lacks any sense of joy or warmth. Everything is black and white and the lighting in the rooms is horrible.
When I checked in, they told me that they will charge my credit 100 dollars more than cost of staying at hotel as a deposit. They also told that will release the deposit upon my checked out. Now, it is more than ONE MONTH that I have checked out from that hotel and haven’t received my deposit back. The front desk mangers are not responsive and not even care to answer costumer’s question.
The doors are very thin, and you can hear your neighbors coming in and out and even talking in their rooms.

The elevator is extremely slow, and there is only 1 of them. Their cleaning people are using the elevators at all hours of the day, making it very difficult to get to and from your room.

The shower in the bathroom with no walls is awful. I used to have this in my apartment in Tokyo...when I was 22 and poor!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo

Been to Night Hotel New York? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Night Hotel New York

Address: 132 West 45th Street, New York City, NY 10036
Location: United States > New York > New York City > Manhattan
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Restaurant Room Service Suites Wheelchair access
#128 Luxury Hotel in New York City
#174 Romantic Hotel in New York City
Hotel Class:4 star — Night Hotel New York 4*
Distinctive Accommodations in the Heart of Gotham. Find inspiration in the pulse and passion of Gotham after dark at Night New York - a boutique hotel in Times Square and a study in urban Gothic aesthetics. Here, you will disappear into a realm of playful contrasts, from the black-and-white checkerboard floor in the lobby to the invitingly guest rooms and suites. Enjoy the excitement of Times Square. See a show just steps away in the Theater District. Allow Night to summon the aura of a stylish private residence in the heart of NYC. Voted Sexist hotel in America by TripAdvisor Editors. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Night Hotel New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Night Hotel Nyc

If you own or manage Night Hotel New York, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.