“Superb Staff Service!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Night Hotel New York

You added Night Hotel New York to your Saves list
Night Hotel New York
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   132 West 45th Street, New York City, NY 10036 (Manhattan)   |
Ranked #214 of 459 Hotels in New York City
Burbank, California
“Superb Staff Service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

I stayed here for work and I must say, the very nice gentleman at the front desk made my stay relaxing. I believe his name is Robert and he is such a sweetheart! He extended his kindness and service everytime I stopped by downstairs for questions. Thank you Night Hotel for having such excellent staff! I will recommend your hotel to all of my colleagues!
-Lane

Room Tip: great atmosphere!
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Maringly M, Front Office Manager at Night Hotel New York, responded to this review, November 20, 2013
Dear zoolander h, we appreciate your review. We are thrilled to know our staff (especially Robert) was very helpful during your stay. We would love to have you back and will also look forward to welcome your colleagues. Please email me directly for any future bookings.

mmorrobel@nighthotelny.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (150)
Boston, MA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

I was on a business trip and knew that I would hardly be in the room. So for the few hours I was there it really worked well and had a modern, updated feel. Lighting for reading could be better and the alarm portion of the clock didn't work so you have to have a wake-up call. But bed was comfortable and room was quiet and clean. The front desk was so helpful. The woman helped me map out how I could walk and subway around the city for my three meetings the next day and I was grateful for her time and knowledge. Walked up the street to Evergreen Diner for a delicious, cheap breakfast and then easily to Times Square and Baked by Melissa cupcakes to bring home.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Dear dabuddy, thank you for posting your review. We are delighted to know you had a pleasant stay and would like to stay with us again in the future. Please email me directly for any future bookings.

Night Hotel
Springfield, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

This was an amazing experience. The desk staff was so helpful. It was our anniversary and when we returned for the evening the staff had left a bottle of champagne with a note addressed to us, and music playing softly in the background. It made our visit magical. The room was spotless, beautiful and sexy. Will definitely return.

• Stayed November 2013
Maringly M, Front Office Manager at Night Hotel New York, responded to this review, November 7, 2013
Dear Geenah67, thank you for posting a review about your stay at NIGHT. We are glad we were able to contribute to a special night. We hope you stay with us again in the future. It will be a pleasure to welcome you back. Please email me directly for any future bookings.

Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

I have stayed here a lot primarily for work. My office is three blocks away so this hotel is convenient. The prices have gone up though so I have been staying somewhere else due to company budget. One thing that sets this hotel apart is not only the vibe but the staff. I haven't been to any other hotel where the staff actually remembers my name. The food in the restaurant is great too. I always seem to get an upgrade or in one of the better rooms when I used to come here. Get to know the staff, Robert and Luis in particular.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Dear ChicagoanGeek, we really appreciate your comments about the hotel and the staff, It make us very happy when we read positive reviews like yours. Rates are higher during the 4th quarter, but we hope to you have you back soon. Thank you for your preference. Please email me directly the next time you would like to come back, we will offer you the best available rate since you have stayed with us before.

Liverpool, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

Stayed here as part of our Honeymoon and was impressed with the hotel from the moment we walked in. The guy at the front door helped my wife with her bags and was extreamly polite. The guy behind the check-in desk was also very nice and ordered a bottle of bubbly to our room. Check-in went without a hitch.

The rooms are small but from what we read previously this is the norm for NYC. The decor is very stylish with black and white tiling, very chic indeed. The bed was comfortable and the room itself was very clean. The lighting in the room itself was dim but added to the effect the designers were trying to achieve. Music playing in the hallway is very cool and reading the previous reviews IT CANNOT be heard once in your room.

The air-con is noisy when on but isnt unbearable and didnt effect our sleep. The room comes complete with a flat screen with lots of channels and on-demand movies. We noticed a crack in the window upon our arrival but this was measured and replaced before we left and were assured that it would not compromise the security of the room. Wifi was complementary as a result.

Patrick on the front desk was very helpful and actually saved us a lot of time and money with directing us towards the attractions we wanted to see. His knowledge of the area is second to none and was extreamly polite.

The location is excellent as it is literally in Times square with lots of places to eat. Central Park and the top of the rock only a short walk away. Looking to return to NYC in the future and would not hesitate to return to this very well looked after hotel. Thanks very much we enjoyed our stay.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 62 and although small was very nice.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Maringly M, Front Office Manager at Night Hotel New York, responded to this review, November 5, 2013
Dear Mr. Craig D, thank you for very much for your detailed review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay, especially since you were here for a special occasion. We are thrilled to know the staff was helpful during your stay and that our engineer fixed the window in your room before you checked out.
We hope you stay with us again in the future. Please email me directly and I will personally assist you with your booking to make sure you receive great rates and a larger room.

Grays Thurrock, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

We was greeted and given the key to our room it was compact but just what you would expect and had everything that you would need including an iron! The hotel is an ideal location and a stones throw from Times Square we slept very well indeed the entire hotel is decorated in grey and black which is very stylish although I must say it would be great to have maybe a mirror in the bedroom perhaps full length and also the lighting isn't the best when it comes to doing your make up. Other than that perfect! We went to the reception for advice on bus tours and also to book us a taxi to the airport and they was nothing but helpful. I would definitely come back and stay here again in the sexiest hotel in NYC :-).

• Stayed August 2013
Maringly M, Front Office Manager at Night Hotel New York, responded to this review, November 1, 2013
Thank you for your fantastic review Lisamarieellis!
We are delighted to know your stay was great and you agree that this is the sexiest hotel. We take into consideration your suggestions and look forward to welcome you back some time in the future. Please email us directly for any future reservation, you will be well taken care of.

Glasgow, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

I booked this hotel on Expedia, whilst they had a 'sale', still expensive, but it is NY city and you can't argue with the location. I was disappointed that the tax wasn't shown when booking, it simply said 'tax may or may not be included'. That is a failing of Expedia!

The hotel itself is very well presented as you enter. Staff are friendly and very helpful should you need any assistance. The attached bar has 'happy hour' specials each evening which is welcome after a long day on your feet. One evening we arrived to find that most of the bar had been booked out to a company so it was standing room only, however we were welcome to take our drinks to enjoy in our room as we got ready for the night ahead.

The lifts are very slow, but as we were on floor 3 the stairs were our preferred method of reaching our room without much hassle.

Room was much more spacious than other NY city rooms I have stayed in. The bathroom was a decent size and clean.

Overall I was satisfied with the stay, it was nothing special and now that I have spent a bit of time in NY I would perhaps stay in a different location that wasn't so filled with tourists. i would consider the hotel if I was heading to NY for a theatre trip.

We stayed here in September 2013 when there were roadworks outside the hotel. This added to the overnight noise, but not something the hotel can avoid.

Room Tip: A low level room will avoid having to wait for the really slow elevators.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Boost74, thank you for your detailed review about the hotel and your stay here. We are thrilled to know you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcome you back some time in the future. Please email us directly for any future reservations and we will offer you the best available rate.

mmorrobel@nighthotelny.com

Been to Night Hotel New York? Share your experiences!