Well well, I admit I was seriously worried about staying here after spending nearly 1000 pounds for 7 nights and THEN reading the reviews, as it turns out I'm delighted that I booked before reading, some of the people on here must be used to staying in 5 star luxury or have servants and home!! This hotel is fantastic, the location could not be more perfect, every one of the 39 broadway theatres are within 7 mins walking distance (in fact 1 of them is 2 doors up) the staff are extremely attentive, especially the concierge who managed to get me a tickets for a sold out show within 30 mins at a very reasonable price, I'm gutted that I can't remember the bellboys name as he was a lovely gentleman and did everything he could for me (after being tipped so he wasn't looking money). The reception staff are great also. I stayed in 707 which is very near the elevator, I don't understand people going on about how loud it is..I found it extremely quiet and comfortable and a decent size for NYC, ps for those complaining about noise....get a grip, you're literally on Time Square!!! I must mention the trustworthiness of the room service staff, the safes are kept in the closets, I left my safe door wide open while out one day for over 12 hours, it my safe and visible was my laptop, ipad, expensive Guess watch and 1500 dollars in cash, the maid had hung up all my clothes in the closet and in doing so could not have missed the pile of goodies in safe with door wide open, she took the 5 dollars tip by the bed stand and nothing else. What a woman, I was so impressed.
This is a wonderful hotel, do yourself a favour and stay here. I can't wait to come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Excellent location in the heart of Times Square, steps from Broadway Theaters, Rockefeller Center, Empire State Building-Guest rooms featuring; free wireless internet, flat screen televisions, free local phone calls, in-room coffee makers, i-home docking stations, complimentary weekday newspaper, in-room safe. On-Site Fitness Center, Business Center, Conference Room- Two Restaurants, Lobby Bar, Room Service - 44 Suites with sleeper sofas ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Amex, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Travelocity, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS President Hotel at Times Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western President Hotel New York
- Best Western Nyc
- Best Western Hotel Nyc
- Best Western New York City
- New York City Best Western
- Best Western President New York