We had a room directly accross from the elevator. I was concerned, but it was very quiet. We only had a full sized bed but it was very comfortable. We did not have a car and we were 1/2 block from Times Square and close to everything we were there for. We did not do breakfast there since it was a buffet and $15. There were many close restaurants where we ate.
We met an australian couple that had a bad time at the front desk, they kept yelling at them to move there car and check in and get their luggage all at the same time. I hope in the end they enjoyed NYC because we sure did!
- Also Known As:
- Best Western President Hotel
- Best Western President
- Best Western President Hotel New York
- Best Western Nyc
- Best Western Hotel Nyc
- Best Western New York City
- New York City Best Western
- Best Western President New York
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Excellent location in the heart of Times Square, steps from Broadway Theaters, Rockefeller Center, Empire State Building-Guest rooms featuring; free wireless internet, flat screen televisions, free local phone calls, in-room coffee makers, i-home docking stations, complimentary weekday newspaper, in-room safe. On-Site Fitness Center, Business Center, Conference Room- Two Restaurants, Lobby Bar, Room Service - 44 Suites with sleeper sofas ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Best Western, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS President Hotel at Times Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.