This is an affordable small hotel with decent-sized rooms for New York (you could walk around the bed!) in a pretty quiet neighborhood right next to the Brooklyn Bridge. We were able to find on-street parking (holiday/weekend), though there is a nearby lot with a hotel deal. A few blocks to the subway, but an easy walk. Staff was lovely and very helpful. The usual BW breakfast room with waffle machine, but they also had fruit and yogurt. Also good coffee shop right down the street.
So sorry to hear this hotel is being "upgraded" to fancy boutique. We would have happily stayed here again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Seaport Inn Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Seaport Inn Downtown Hotel New York City
- Best Western Seaport Hotel Downtown
- Best Western New York City
- New York City Best Western