I enjoyed that it was a little quieter and away from the busy, loud places in New York. It was comfortable and clean, and the staff was friendly. They always only had one person at the front desk, so we had to wait for a little bit a few times, but not a big deal. It was also walking distance from the Brooklyn Bridge, Battery Park, and 9/11 memorial, which were all cool to visit. I wouldn't mind staying at this hotel if I went to New York again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Seaport Inn Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Seaport Inn Downtown Hotel New York City
- Best Western Seaport Hotel Downtown
- Best Western New York City
- New York City Best Western