Nice cozy hotel one block from the Seaport area. Staff was wonderful, Robert in particular. Interested in our trip, gave us great advice for finding some necessities and restaurants (Paris Cafe across the street!!). Room was a 4th floor corner with lots of windows and a spectacular view of the Brooklyn Bridge. Room was very comfortable and nicely appointed. The Seaport Inn is working hard to make a comeback after hurricane Sandy. They are doing a great job. We will stay here again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Seaport Inn Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Seaport Inn Downtown Hotel New York City
- Best Western Seaport Hotel Downtown
- Best Western New York City
- New York City Best Western