First things first, this hotel is NOT in midtown. If you're looking to enjoy mid-Manhattan,or even Chelsea, you're better off staying some place closer. But if you're looking for a charming little hotel near the Brooklyn Bridge and the Seaport, this is it. The price was quite reasonable. Although the view from my room was less than stellar, I'm guessing that there are some rooms with great views. My room was tiny and simply appointed, not luxurious, but typical for an older New York hotel. It was clean and the bed comfortable. The gentleman who checked us in was lovely and made us feel right at home, sort of like a bed and breakfast. The breakfast, however, is not luxurious - it's a typical Best Western breakfast. I'd certainly stay here again, and the Italian restaurant down the street was quite good.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Seaport Inn Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Seaport Inn Downtown Hotel New York City
- Best Western Seaport Hotel Downtown
- Best Western New York City
- New York City Best Western