Away from the noise and bustle but within easy walking distance of Downtown - Wall Street, Ground Zero, Battery Park and pier for Liberty Island, the Seaport district is quaint, with nice restaurants (must try the Bridge Cafe) and super views of the East River and Brooklyn Bridge. The hotel is comfortable, the staff nice and a very reasonable breakfast included on a buffet basis. A nice touch was the supply of free cookies available in the afternoon when coming back from a walk.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Seaport Inn Downtown Hotel
- Best Western Plus Seaport Inn Downtown Hotel New York City
- Best Western Seaport Hotel Downtown
- Best Western New York City
- New York City Best Western
- Best Western Seaport
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Olotels, Best Western, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Seaport Inn Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.