We are a family of 3 adults and we stayed for 4 nights at the Seaport Inn just before Christmas 2011. We had heard of the fantastic views of the Brooklyn Bridge from some of the rooms, however when we arrived the whole facade of the hotel was covered with scaffolding and canvas - alas, no view from any rooms! Whilst we were disappointed by this, that was our only disappointment with this hotel. The rooms were very clean, spacious and well appointed - the whole hotel had a feel of yesteryear and was very quaint and homely. Breakfast was included and there was a nice selection of breads and cereals on offer.
Home made cookies were baked and available in the lobby every afternoon and the staff were friendly and courteous.
We loved the Seaport area because we were spoilt for choice of really good value restaurants and it was reasonably easy to get around by public transport- the nearest subway was Fulton St, about a 7-10 min walk.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Seaport Inn Downtown Hotel
- Best Western Plus Seaport Inn Downtown Hotel New York City
- Best Western Seaport Hotel Downtown
- Best Western New York City
- New York City Best Western
- Best Western Seaport
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Olotels, Venere, Best Western, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Seaport Inn Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.