The service was excellent. The front desk personnel knew me by name and greeted me every time I came down to the lobby and returned to the hotel. They made me feel very welcomed. Suheidy Estevez, the young lady that assisted me with my checked-in, helped me out tremendously with any situation I had encountered. Each time I was about to leave she made sure I knew exactly where I was going, marked it on the map, even printed out directions for me, and provided me with the hotel's number to call her if I got lost. She became my "personal tour guide" without being able to come with me of course. She was very resourceful. My room was great. I had an excellent view of the stores and restaurants across from the hotel.
The location is across the street from the Brooklyn Bridge, stores, restaurants, and walking distance to Broadway for excellent shopping experiences and touring.
The facility was clean and a lady went from door to door to make sure your room was cleaned.
There was nothing I disliked about the facility.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Seaport Inn Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Seaport Inn Downtown Hotel New York City
- Best Western Seaport Hotel Downtown
- Best Western New York City
- New York City Best Western