Though Dream midtown was cleanly it was a very small, non luxury room.
Dream downtown was beautiful but I was treated secondary and was unable to enjoy the amenities or even get to my room at times.
I travel to NY for work monthly and decided to try a new brand of hotels. I was very excited about Dream and thought it would be my new home. Unfortunately based on my experience I do not believe I will be returning. The staff at the pool cared more about pleasing their non guest friends than even caring about guests. I was frequently asked if I had a pass to be at the pool and never helped in anyway. When the lobby was overcrowded with people trying to get to the bar. I asked how I was expected to just get to my room and was told I could try the stairs. After deciding that was ridiculous I cut through the peopl to get to the elevator. During this I was yelled at by people in line to go to the bar about cutting. None of these people were guests and the staff did not control them from ruining my experience.
Experience was overall hectic and at times degrading.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A haute couture hotel created via the vision of hotel entrepreneur Vikram Chatwal. Dream's luxuriously appointed guest rooms are whimsically modern and adorned with the latest in technological delights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Odigeo, BookIt.com, Agoda, Priceline, HotelTravel.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Dream Midtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dream New York Hotel New York City
- Dream Hotel New York City
- Dream New York City
- Dream Hotel Nyc