“Great Hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Dream Midtown

You added Dream Midtown to your Saves list
Dream Midtown
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   210 West 55th Street, New York City, NY 10019 (Formerly Dream New York) (Midtown)   |
Ranked #264 of 461 Hotels in New York City
GreenLeadersSilver level
Orlando, Florida
“Great Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Clean, great location. friendly staff, Serafina restaurant is next door and very reasonable. Fred the concierge was very helpful with tickets and restaurant recommendations. Within walking distance to theatres. Also close to Carnegie Hall, Central Park.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (182)
West Palm Beach
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Very small but extremely clean, comfortable and well decorated rooms. All staff members especially Bellmen Adrian I. and housekeeper Elizabeth C. were exceptionally gracious and friendly! I'm looking forward to returning to the Dream Hotel.

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

As a person who spends most of the year traveling & staying in Hotels around the world I found the Dream Hotel to be of the highest standard & great value for money, the staff were polite & professional & always eager to help.

Room Tip: Higher floors have less A/C unit noise
New Orleans, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I have to admit that I was initially concerned about this hotel prior to my arrival. It had great reviews, but in my experience I commonly find newer boutique hotels at a great price in cities like New York to have a very fancy and remodeled lobby, but old dirty rooms in great need of remodel and cleaning. That is far from the case here. The price is great, the quality of the rooms matches the quality of the lobby, the staff kept the room very clean during my stay, and the staff was very responsive and promptly fulfilled all requests. Would definitely stay again.

Kallie T, Manager at Dream Midtown, responded to this review, 2 days ago
George A,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review about your recent stay here at Dream Midtown. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. We take a lot of pride in our hotel and we are glad that it shows in the way we take care of it and by the way we treat our guests. We look forward to having you return in the future, please feel free to email me directly when planning your next trip to the city! I would be happy to assist you with your booking. Take care!

Warmest Regards,

kthompson@dreamny.com
San Luis Obispo, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Overall a great experience. The room was small, but I wasn't spending much time in it. The bed was very comfortable. I had a street-side room on the 2nd floor, so the street noise was noticeable but didn't keep me awake - you may want to request a room on the other side of the building &/or a floor higher up if you are a light sleeper! The staff was very gracious and helpful.

Kallie T, Manager at Dream Midtown, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Elaine H,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review about your recent stay with us here at Dream Midtown. The next time you stay with us please feel free to contact me prior to your arrival. I would be happy to book you in one of our rooms on a higher floor and away from the street. We are also in the process of switching to triple pane windows in an effort to reduce street noise and improve insulation in the rooms. I look forward to assisting you with your next stay and making it even more enjoyable than the last!

Warmest Regards,

kthompson@dreamny.com
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

This is the best hotel ever. I recently stayed at this hotel and will certainly stay here during my next trip to NY. This hotel is beautiful in the inside and has a delicious restaurant that's inexpensive. Winard is the best Front Desk staff member I've ever met. He was super nice, attentive and very professional. The Dream truly has a gem! Overall this was the best hotel and I would highly suggest to hotel to everyone.

Stayed March 2015, traveled with friends
Kallie T, Manager at Dream Midtown, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Keisha M,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review about your recent stay here at Dream Midtown. We are so thrilled to hear that you consider Dream to be the best hotel ever! We agree! Winard is definitely a gem and we are lucky to have him on our Dream Team. Please feel free to contact me the next time you are planning a trip to the city, I would be happy to assist you with your next booking! We look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Warm Regards,

Kthompson@dreamny.com
Hartford, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Enjoyed my stay while here in the city for business. Very close from Grand Central Station and where I needed to be for my event.
Staff were very friendly and I enjoyed my dinner I ordered with room service. I would come again soon!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Sabrina P, Guest Relations Manager at Dream Midtown, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Kimberly Z,

Thank you for taking the time to share your Dream Midtown experience! We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your time with us! We hope you enjoyed your event too! We have a lot of great changes happening to our property including a brand new rooftop and lobby lounge. We hope you will get to check these venues out during your next stay!

Warm Regards,
Sabrina Pomilio
Director of Guest Services
spomilio@dreamny.com

Been to Dream Midtown? Share your experiences!