“Business trip to New York” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Dream Midtown

You added Dream Midtown to your Saves list
Dream Midtown
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   210 West 55th Street, New York City, NY 10019 (Formerly Dream New York) (Manhattan)   |
Ranked #320 of 458 Hotels in New York City
Wakefield
“Business trip to New York”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Found the DREAM chain by chance and really glad I did. Conveniently placed close to Times Square the staff were very helpful and attentive, and, even only there for one night made my experience one that will definitely make me book with the DREAM chain again on my next trip, wherever that is.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (171)
Hopewell, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I enjoy this location just north of the theater district and south of Columbus Circle and Central Park. The staff was very nice and my room was ready when I arrived early. The hotel has a good restaurant and bar. It has all the amenities you need but the price is very reasonable. Beds are very comfortable with nice linens. My room was very quiet as I requested.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the back side, away from the street.
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled solo
Merrimac, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

My daughter and I stayed at the Dream Hotel and had a wonderful experience. The room was lovely, the bed was very comfortable, and the staff were wonderful. The exterior is still undergoing renovation, but it doesn't impact staying there. They also validate parking for a lot 1/2 block away for only $25 for 24 hours which is incredible! I definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with family
Forest Hills, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I was stranded in Manhattan by the (January, 2015) great blizzard that wasn't. My company put me up at Dream Midtown and I was immediately struck by how pleasant it looked and felt. The staff was welcoming and unfailingly polite. I was addressed as "Mister", which is always a plus in my book. The room was a nice value and well-arranged. The bathroom was spacious and comfortable. As a "crash pad" I could not have asked for more. Thank you, Dream. I'll be back. Next time with my wife.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Kallie T, Manager at Dream Midtown, responded to this review, yesterday
841allent,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review about your recent stay here at Dream Midtown! We are so happy that you enjoyed your time with us. Please reach out when you plan to book your next reservation- Hopefully the weather will be nicer!
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I was staying at the Dream Hotel. This was my first time visiting this hotel and I was extremely impress. The room was very cozy and it didn't feel like a hotel room. It felt as if I was in a home away from home. All staff were extremely nice and professional, especially Winard. I definitely will recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a relaxing stay. Most importantly the cleanliness level is excellent!

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with friends
Kallie T, Manager at Dream Midtown, responded to this review, yesterday
Chris K,

What an amazing review! Winard will be so happy to read that he has made such a positive impact on your recent stay with us. The "home away from home" feel is exactly what we strive for here at Dream Midtown and we couldn't be more excited that we were able to over deliver. We look forward to your next stay with us, please reach out if you would like assistance booking your next reservation!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW via mobile

Nice hotel and friendly people. Reasonable rates. Interesting bars once they reopen. Rooms aren't all big but they are comfortable. Company has spent a lot of blood and treasure upgrading the rooms and upgrading the experience.
People on the staff are normal people-no stuffed shirts- but treat customers well and are very helpful and responsive. In particular, my man Winard on the overnight desk is a really good guy. Always upbeat, never riled, very responsive. He has to pick another nfl team though--Giants? Please.....

• Stayed January 2015
Kallie T, Manager at Dream Midtown, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Tinglesby,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us on TripAdvisor! We appreciate your loyalty to Dream Midtown and we are also happy that you like the renovations! Winard will be very pleased to hear that his great customer service is one of the reasons that you love to stay with us. As far as his pick for NFL team, we can let you discuss that with him during your next stay! As always, we look forward to seeing you when you return. Take care!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Stayed one night at the Dream Midtown, had booked off a Jetsetter deal. The lobby renovations appear complete and the space is nice. Great fish tank right when you arrive. We stayed on the 8th floor in a king room. The room is quite small but clean and comfortable. Comfy mattress and nice bathroom fixtures. The only thing I think it lacks is some type of in room coffee maker. Need that in the AM.
Recommended for quick NYC stays but not someplace you need to spread out for a long trip.

Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple
Sabrina P, Guest Relations Manager at Dream Midtown, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Daytrippers10,

Thank you for taking the time to contribute a review about your recent stay at Dream Midtown! We are happy to hear you enjoyed one of our King rooms and our renovated lobby. Please know we have a variety of rooms, so if this previous room was too small I am confident we will be able to find something suitable for you on your next stay. I am happy to announce we have just begun our daily complimentary coffee and tea service in our lobby. It is available during breakfast hours. I hope you will return again so you can check it out.

Warm Regards,
Sabrina Pomilio
Director of Guest Services
spomilio@dreamny.com

Been to Dream Midtown? Share your experiences!