My wife and I are going often to NYC. We always stay in the Times Square District. The hotels where we usually go were full. So we reserved to that hotel that belonged until 2011 to the same owner than the others where we usually go.
It is clearly very well situated and very trendy. We were afraid for the noise because of the night club on the roof but we were noise free on the 10th floor.
As usual, rooms are very small but comfortable.
We were also able to have very good breakfasts outside close to the street.
Conclusion : very good experience for both of us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A haute couture hotel created via the vision of hotel entrepreneur Vikram Chatwal. Dream's luxuriously appointed guest rooms are whimsically modern and adorned with the latest in technological delights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Otel, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your Dream Midtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dream New York Hotel New York City
- Dream Hotel New York City
- Dream New York City
- Dream Hotel Nyc