Dream is a perfectly ok hotel: the staff is polite and helpful and the rooms are a decent size and, wisely painted white, since they get little daylight. The major problem with this place is the dumb-dumb hipster bar scene in the lobby watering hole. Young, loud drunkards abound and of course, there's the velvet rope you have to walk by to get to your elevator. I stayed on weekend nights, maybe it's chill during the week.
For a far more relaxing midtown hotel vibe check out 6 Columbus instead. It's similar in decor to Dream but a lot calmer and more mature.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A haute couture hotel created via the vision of hotel entrepreneur Vikram Chatwal. Dream's luxuriously appointed guest rooms are whimsically modern and adorned with the latest in technological delights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, Despegar.com, BookIt.com, Otel, Venere, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Dream New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dream New York Hotel New York City
- Dream Hotel New York City
- Dream New York City
- Dream Hotel Nyc