We stayed for 6 days in early December. The room size was what we expected in New York for this price range but there were 2 double beds which allowed us to spread out. Room was clean and serviced daily. With only 2 lifts there was a wait sometimes particularly in the mornings. Very handy location to subway, Madison Square Garden and easy walking distance of most attractions. Staff were attentive and there was no issue with our delayed check in due to flight cancellations. Small bar that was perfect for evening drinks without getting into the hustle of the Christmas crowds. Breakfast covered all options from light to the full American breakfast. We had a room at the back of the hotel that had a perfect view of the Empire State Building. The only negative was inconsiderate guests who allowed their heavy room doors to slam shut in the early hours, but not a hotel issue. Free wi-fi which was very convenient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New Hotel in Midtown Manhattan boasts state of the art new facilities. Enjoy comfort at the Holiday Inn Manhattan 6th Avenue in midtown Manhattan. This hotel is convenient to the JFK and LaGuardia airports and the attractions of NYC. Families looking for lodging in Manhattan are sure to enjoy staying at this New York City hotel, located on 26th Street with close proximity to many local attractions. Some of these attractions include Penn Station, the Statue of Liberty, Madison Square Garden, the Empire State Building, Times Square, Broadway, Herald Square, FIT, NYU, and Central Park. Corporate travelers are impressed by the convenience of our Manhattan accommodations. Situated in the business hub of New York City, our hotel is within walking distance of numerous large companies such as Motorola, Siemens, Metlife, IBM, Bank of America, Deloitte, JP Morgan Chase, Viacom, Verizon, Pfizer and Merrill Lynch. We are also close to Julliard, NYU and the Fashion Institute of Technology. In addition, our hotel offers a Business Center with fax, copying, printing and computer services, so you can stay in touch while you're on the road. Hotel amenities include a full-service restaurant and lounge, the Prime Cafe. While lodging at our midtown Manhattan hotel, you can keep up your daily routine by taking advantage of the 24-hour Fitness Center, or you can relax in the lounge and watch a game. Book your NYC hotel reservations now and save. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn NYC - Manhattan 6th Avenue - Chelsea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Nyc - Manhattan 6th Avenue Hotel New York City
- Holiday Inn New York City
- New York City Holiday Inn