Stayed in the Holiday Inn for 6 nights. Arriving in Penn Station the hotel is about 9 blocks away very easy to get to from 7th Avenue, situated between 6th and 7th. I managed to get one of the top floor rooms due to the help of the guy on the desk, I had originally been put into a smoking room on 2nd floor (I don't smoke) but he managed to move me the day before I arrived. 100% worth it for views, straight out onto Empire State and Chrysler Building. Overall hotel was brilliant, everyone who worked there was friendly and always ready to help us with any questions we had. Yes the lift is slow but you only need to wait for it a couple of minutes and then you are at your floor. The breakfast area in inside the hotel, not across the road like we thought it was. My parents had coupons but I usually paid every day, not too expensive but recommend getting coupons to save money. Lots of places to eat nearby and easy to get to subways and sights too though we mostly walked everywhere. Great visit and would happily stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sitting on the cusp of trendy Chelsea and the picturesque Flatiron District Enjoy comfort at the newly renovated Holiday Inn Manhattan 6th-Ave Chelsea. Located in the heart of the Chelsea neighborhood, we are close enough to the action of the Big Apple, yet secluded enough to enjoy a quiet night's sleep. Attractions such as Times Square, Empire State Building, Flatiron Building, Chelsea Market, Herald Square and Macy's, Madison Square Garden, Broadway, and the Fashion Institute of Technology are within reach. Whatever your reason for coming to New York City, let us provide an experience you will never forget. Families and Corporate travelers alike will feel at home in our newly renovated lobby and restaurant space. Hotel amenities include a full-service restaurant and lounge, Prime Cafe, a 24-hour Business Center, 24-hour Fitness Center and complimentary high-speed Internet access. Want to stay in? Take advantage of our convenient room service. Feeling adventurous? Our on-site concierge is happy to secure sightseeing tour tickets, Broadway theatre tickets, shopping coupons and discounts, and even helicopter tours! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, Otel, Agoda, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your Holiday Inn NYC - Manhattan 6th Avenue - Chelsea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Nyc - Manhattan 6th Avenue Hotel New York City
- Holiday Inn New York City
- New York City Holiday Inn