“Greatest Shooping Trip Ever!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Shop Gotham NYC Shopping Tours

Shop Gotham NYC Shopping Tours
New York City, NY 10075 (Manhattan)
917-599-6650
Ranked #29 of 810 Activities in New York City
More attraction details
Owner description: New York City Shopping Tours
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Greatest Shooping Trip Ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2010

My boyfriend and I did the Soho - Nolita tour recently on our visit to NYC and it was really a good time! Although we're pretty savvy travelers, there is no way we could have packed as much in in one morning. Our guide was terrific (sorry,, cant remember her name) - she really gave heaps of information about the area too and suggestions of place to shop post-tour. There is a sort of charming mom-pop quality to this program, which in a place like NYC I would imagine is unusual. Highly recommend - especially for the women!

• Hebrew first
Denver, Colorado
“My mom, sisters and friends and I had the perfect day on Shop Gotham's Nolita/Soho tour. We felt like such 'insiders!'”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2010

As out-of-towners and fashion lovers we really wanted to check out Soho and Nolita, but frankly, we were intimidated. We didn't know exactly where to go and were a bit nervous about how 'tourists' would be treated in some of the shops we really wanted to see. Shop Gotham was the perfect solution! Our guide was lovely to us and clearly knew her way around not only our tour area, but NYC. We had a fantastic day thanks to the professionalism (and great personality) of our guide.

Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Shop Gotham's Soho & Nolita Shopping Tour ROCKS!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2010

WOW! New York City is my favorite place to visit and shop. I always feel a little overwhelmed though and I never really know where to go! So I decided to go on a shopping tour (with the professionals) and I had THE best day I have ever spent in the city! I shopped like a pro and shopped 'till I dropped! I felt like a "real New Yorker" in-the-know! Our guide was so sweet and informative, i want to be her new best friend! I also learned so much about NYC that I never knew! I would TOTALLY recommend this to everyone. It makes a HUGE difference when you go shopping with a professional! They know where to take you to get the BEST fashion and they know the trends!!!! And you save money and time!! Next time, I am definitely going on the Garment City Tour! Thank you Shop Gotham and thank you, Keve!!! you rock!!!

Columbia SC
“Soho tour was fab!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2010

I have never been to NYC and wasn't sure what to expect. This was by far the highlight of my trip. I recommend it to anyone coming to NYC for business or pleasure! The tour guide was full of great info and made the day spectacular!

Los Angeles, California
“soho nolita shopping trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2010

just came back from a fun week in new york including this shopping trip recommended by a friend. what an efficient and fun way to shop new york -- and get wholesale prices too! i would never have know how to do this on my own.