“An educational opportunity for our emerging leaders” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Shop Gotham NYC Shopping Tours

Shop Gotham NYC Shopping Tours
New York City, NY 10075 (Midtown)
917-599-6650
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: New York City Shopping Tours
Leesburg, Virginia, United States
“An educational opportunity for our emerging leaders”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

What a great experience for our high school students! The Shop Gotham tours were customized for our DECA members to give them a unique perspective on entrepreneurship. Our emerging leaders were treated to presentations by the management staff of some of New York's most creative and trending businesses. As a teacher and DECA advisor I found the tours to be the answer to that hands-on-experience that compliments classroom instruction. Thank you to the Shop Gotham team for making this experience fun AND educational!

Visited December 2012

• Hebrew first
Buffalo, New York, United States
21 attraction reviews
“Amy + Shopping = Fantastic time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

This was so much better than I could have imagined! Plus we got our tickets on a Facebook promotion so it was FREE for us! Amy, our guide, was lovely, engaging, funny and just plain genuine. The designers we met and saw were gracious and helpful. We saw a side of NY that in 40 years of visiting, we had never seen, plus learned some history. We were leery that the sizes only went to 14 but there were sizes (in some places) for everyone and we did not go away empty handed or without some great deals! Thank you Shop Gotham!

Visited November 2012
“Do a sweet sixteen shopping tour. It's fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

My dad actually found Shop Gotham and their sweet sixteen program online. He knew my friends and me would love to shop in New York and find original clothes. Melanie, our guide, was gorgeous, fun, cool and brought us to the absolute best places. I wish we could have spent with her the whole day and not just the morning...
It's really fun girls and I recommend it.

Scottsdale, Arizona
“BEST NYC TOUR!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

A private tour of SoHo was the perfect selection for our little group of power shoppers. We had only 2 days in NYC and really wanted to zero in on not just looking, but buying. It was a 3-hr whirlwind and we loved every minute of it. Keve, our guide (Hi Keve!), was warm and fun and so knowledgeable. She worked from the pre-planned itinerary but made lots of changes as she started to see what we liked. The office recommended that we start the morning as soon as the stores opened, and clearly this was key. SoHo was nuts by the time we left. We only wanted non-chain stores and that's where we were taken to shop. Very productive, lots of purchases. A+ for the program, the setup, the guide, the experience.

Visited November 2012
“Great day in NYC!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

Shopping extraordinaire! terrific guide! All around fun few hours!!! I really didn't know what to expect, but it exceeded what I had anticipated for a tour. I made some purchases and loved Melinda. Lovely girl, very knowledgeable.