“Such a huge fan ” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Supply House

The Supply House
1647 2nd Ave, New York City, NY 10028 (Upper East Side)
(646) 861-3585
Neighborhood: Upper East Side
New York City, New York
“Such a huge fan ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

I recently came upon this upper east side gem and I must say I am so enamored with it. The food is very good, excellent brunch and the draught beers are plentiful. The music is excellent in the evenings and the clientele is a wonderful mix of very chill individuals. The bartenders are very personable and really make this place what it is. I would highly recommend it for anyone looking for a night out in the city and just looking for a place to sit down and have a few drinks in a very relaxed, unpretentious atmosphere!

New York City, New York
“Just Go There”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014

This is one of the best bars I've been to in the city. It's so different from all the others. The amount of detail that went into building the place is amazing. On game days they have a projector that shows a game in the back of the bar as well as multiple large flat screens around.
The waiters and waitresses are on point every time. Don't even get me started about the food. Everything on the menu is delicious. I can say that because I've had just about everything. My go to is the fried calamari. They have the best sauce I've ever had with calamari. You HAVE to try it.
They have a great beer selection and it's always cold and refreshing.
I highly recommend trying this place out. There is nothing wrong with it. It's perfect.

• Visited December 2013