I had the pleasure of staying at this location the weekend of 8/17 and 8/18. The staff are highly professional and extremely personable. The lobby is spotless and comfortable. The rooms are small but this is normal for this type of lodging. Space in Tribeca is expensive. The rooms are very comfortable however and well appointed. There is a bar and a restaurant on the first floor, we did not eat there but had drinks at the bar both nights. The drinks were great and the bar staff had a great sense of humor. I would stay here again in a heart beat. Loved the location, loved the accommodations and loved the staff who took great care of us throughout our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn New York/Tribeca located in Manhattan’s vibrant Tribeca neighborhood is home to the famous Tribeca Film Festival and features direct subway access to get you anywhere in Manhattan in minutes. Visitors can walk to some of the city’s finest restaurants featuring some of the world’s top chefs or shop at some of city’s finest boutiques.Guests will enjoy the property’s many amenities including onsite dining at the AOA restaurant, spacious rooms with HD TVs, complimentary WiFi and Garden Sleep System® beds for a relaxing night’s sleep. Business travelers will appreciate the proximity to major corporations in Lower Manhattan in addition to spacious desks in each room with secure remote printing through PrinterOn®. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hilton Hotels and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn New York/Tribeca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn New York/Tribeca Hotel New York City
- Tribeca Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Garden Inn Tribeca