Whenever we come to NYC we always stay downtown, but this was our first time at the Hilton Garden Inn Tribeca. We were pleasantly surprised and will definitely choose this hotel again, without a doubt!
First of all, the location is terrific! So many great restaurants and bars nearby. Close to the Village and the World Trade site and anything else you might want to check out downtown. Plus, there's a subway stop right across the street from the hotel for easy access to anything else you'd want to do in the city. Another great thing about the location is how easy it is to get in and out--practically around the corner from the West Side Highway!
The rooms were spacious and clean--we shared a room with our two daughters (ages 12 & 15) and we were all comfortable. And we found the price for valet parking to be a little less than we've paid at other hotels.
As many other reviewers have mentioned, the staff at the Hilton Garden Inn Tribeca has GOT to be the friendliest in all of NYC! They always greeted us with a smile, and were more than accommodating when we had a question or needed something. And the cookies in the lobby were a huge hit with the kids after a 5 hour ride in the car!
We had drinks and appetizers in the restaurant one afternoon, and while the staff was great and the food was fine, it was nothing special. With all that's available within walking distance from the hotel, you're sure to find something better and less expensive. We highly recommend Edward's down a few blocks on W. Broadway for breakfast--we never miss it when we're in town. Another great breakfast place is The Square Diner on Varick--nothing pretty to look at, but the food is good, and you can tell it's been there since before Tribeca was trendy! Love it!
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn New York/Tribeca Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn New York/Tribeca Hotel New York City
- Tribeca Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Garden Inn Tribeca
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn New York/Tribeca located in Manhattan’s vibrant Tribeca neighborhood is home to the famous Tribeca Film Festival and features direct subway access to get you anywhere in Manhattan in minutes. Visitors can walk to some of the city’s finest restaurants featuring some of the world’s top chefs or shop at some of city’s finest boutiques.Guests will enjoy the property’s many amenities including onsite dining at the AOA restaurant, spacious rooms with HD TVs, complimentary WiFi and Garden Sleep System® beds for a relaxing night’s sleep. Business travelers will appreciate the proximity to major corporations in Lower Manhattan in addition to spacious desks in each room with secure remote printing through PrinterOn®. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal , Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn New York/Tribeca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.