Travelled with 2 little kids (2 and 4 yr old). Great location! Having lived NY before, we wanted to live by our old neighborhood (TriBeCa /Soho). The staff were very friendly. They let us check in earlier at 12pm. Our room was on the 6th floor with good view of West Broadway. As I was familiar with the area, I found free street parking for the weekend. Street parking is allowed over the weekends especially downtown. May not be that easy for someone traveling to the city for first time.The hotel offers valet service. In general parking is expensive in Manhattan. Really enjoyed the hotel and our stay.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn New York/Tribeca Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn New York/Tribeca Hotel New York City
- Tribeca Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Garden Inn Tribeca
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn New York/Tribeca located in Manhattan’s vibrant Tribeca neighborhood is home to the famous Tribeca Film Festival and features direct subway access to get you anywhere in Manhattan in minutes. Visitors can walk to some of the city’s finest restaurants featuring some of the world’s top chefs or shop at some of city’s finest boutiques.Guests will enjoy the property’s many amenities including onsite dining at the AOA restaurant, spacious rooms with HD TVs, complimentary WiFi and Garden Sleep System® beds for a relaxing night’s sleep. Business travelers will appreciate the proximity to major corporations in Lower Manhattan in addition to spacious desks in each room with secure remote printing through PrinterOn®. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Tingo, Venere, Otel, Fareportal and HotelsClick so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn New York/Tribeca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.