My family of four stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn at the end of August. On a previous trip to NYC we had walked by and said that we would like to stay there next time and boy are we glad we did. The location was so convenient to walking around SoHo and Greenwich Village, which our teenagers really enjoyed. The Canal Street subway stop was practically next door which made our trip to the Brooklyn Bridge soooo easy. It was also very easy to get to the park that runs along the Hudson, great for an early morning run or people watching. Our room was meticulously clean and we always had plenty of towels, soap, etc. Plus it was twice the size of the room we had stayed in at another hotel. We ate breakfast twice in the AOA restaurant. All you can eat for $16. A delicious buffet and then made to order pancakes, waffles or eggs. We all started the day with happy stomachs and our waitress (Jayila) could not have been nicer. The guys behind the desk (Edwin, Omar and James) were wonderful -always smiling and offering help if we needed it. The people make the difference in a hotel and these guys were super. We had one dinner at the AOA restaurant and it did not disappoint. It was simple fare but that's what we were in the mood for.
I would definitely recommend the Hilton Garden Inn and can hardly wait til our next stay.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn New York/Tribeca Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn New York/Tribeca Hotel New York City
- Tribeca Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Garden Inn Tribeca
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn New York/Tribeca located in Manhattan’s vibrant Tribeca neighborhood is home to the famous Tribeca Film Festival and features direct subway access to get you anywhere in Manhattan in minutes. Visitors can walk to some of the city’s finest restaurants featuring some of the world’s top chefs or shop at some of city’s finest boutiques.Guests will enjoy the property’s many amenities including onsite dining at the AOA restaurant, spacious rooms with HD TVs, complimentary WiFi and Garden Sleep System® beds for a relaxing night’s sleep. Business travelers will appreciate the proximity to major corporations in Lower Manhattan in addition to spacious desks in each room with secure remote printing through PrinterOn®. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Tingo, Hotels.com, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn New York/Tribeca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.