“OMG! Great Spot for Great Live Music!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Dizzy's Club Coca-Cola

Dizzy's Club Coca-Cola
Broadway at 60th Street, 5th floor, Time Warner Center, New York City, NY (Upper West Side)
212-258-9595
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #83 of 1,633 things to do in New York City
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Dizzy's Club Coca-Cola is the perfect place to kick back, relax, and hear some of the greatest jazz ever made. Jazz at Lincoln Center's intimate jazz club and restaurant features a stunning view of Manhattan and some of the best sophisticated soul food this side of New Orleans. With multiple sets nightly, group menu options, and student discounts, there's sure to be something for everyone.
california
8 attraction reviews
“OMG! Great Spot for Great Live Music!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

I had a ball. We stayed for two sets. Both bands were great, drinks and food too. Every seat is a good seat. I would even stand at the bar if I had to because I couldn't seat still while in my seat. I am so glad my friend took me here. He knew several of the band members personally because he is a fellow musician. I've never had Etouffe over fries. It was actually very good. We had the Gumbo and seafood sampler style plate also. I look forward to another great night here.

Visited November 2012

Cincinnati, Ohio
10 attraction reviews
“Off Da' Meat Chain!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

What an ABSOLUTE TREAT!!!! I caught the Dizzy's after-set, featuring sax man, Wess "Warm Daddy" Anderson, striking up the band!!! The crowd loved it!!!!!! IT WAS AN INCREDIBLE NIGHT OF GREAT MUSIC!!! JALC has outdone themselves with their schedule of shows!!!!! Looking forward to my next visit there!!!!!! They will continue to shine on with each season!!! I wish that I could see every show!!!!!! OUTSTANDING!!!!

Visited September 2012
Akron, Ohio
21 attraction reviews
“Great, hope to make it back soon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

We've been to a few Jazz clubs and this is right up there with the best. Obviously, alot depends on how the actual show goes (we saw Dominick Farinacci, who did a great set), but let me elaborate on the experience.

Make reservations early; otherwise you'll stand at the bar, which some people like. The club is small and intimate, not Birdland intimate, but warm enough. The view, overlooking Columbus circle, is gorgeous. The menu has a creole, New Orleans flair, though we had already eaten dinner and did not try anything. Cocktails are the standard NYC pricing. Service is fine. Oh, beware they only have 2 individual bathrooms that I saw, so plan accordingly....

We were fortunate to be seated at a 2 person table right next to the stage (i literally could have high-fived the percussionist without either of us moving). Wow.

Honestly, I consider Jazz shows around NYC some of the best entertainment value around. We will return whenever able/good show playing.

Visited October 2012
Athens, Greece
25 attraction reviews
“Decent club with many famous”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

We were a night where Roy Hanes was performing. It was very good. Only thing that's missing is maybe some vocals for the great music they were playing.
Average price but fabulous drinks (try Dizzy's special mojito)

Visited September 2012
new york
10 attraction reviews
“Terrific music, view and food in NYC”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

Wednesday, August 2012 went to the 7:30 sold out show. The venue is beautiful. I had delicious fried chicken. The staff is very friendly. The music, of course we went for the music, and it was wonderful. Third time there and will return.

Visited August 2012