We stayed at the Seafarers & International House for the second time in April 2013. This time round we stayed in a twin room, with private bathroom. The hostel is quite modest, with basic furnishings, which are quite worn already. It seemed like one the sheets in one of the beds hadn’t been changed when we arrived, but we got new clean sheets when we asked for them. The staff at the front desk are quite grumpy, however. We had a room on the 6th floor and there was quite a lot of noise from the street, so be prepared and bring your ear plugs!
That said, we did enjoy our stay this time round as well. The hotel has an excellent location right next to Union Square and the price is unbeatable. A plus is that they also have free wifi and computers that you can use in the lobby. Another plus is that there was a small refrigerator in the room (not sure if all rooms have though).
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Otel, Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Seafarers & International House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seafarers And International House
- Seafarers & International House Hotel New York City
- Seafarers International Hotel
- Hotel Seafarers International