The seafarers really is a great place to stay inexpensively in NYC. It was my second time around, and I still would come back.
- Great location right at Union Square.
- Rooms are clean and have okay views out of the windows.
- facilities are all clean
- coffee (25 cent) in the lobby
- helpful staff
- couldn't find any evidence or reports of bed bugs
- Rooms and house certainly aren't the most beautiful you have ever seen. Not a place to hang around a lot, but a good base for tourists who are much in town either way.
- Also Known As:
- Seafarers & International House Hotel New York City
- Seafarers And International House
- Seafarers International Hotel
- Hotel Seafarers International