This hotel (kind of backpackers) has all advantages for people wanting to stay for a limited budget in NYC.
Situation is very good and not far from walking distance to a subway which allows you to easily travel in NYC.
Room are basic, with a TV and air con but clean (and this is all we were really expecting)! We stayed 5 nights there with no private shower bedroom, but all was fine!
I think other review describe well this hotel, I recommend it for pple who are not too strict and who do not need a top class service hotel !
The only bad point (but which we knew when booking the room), is that I had to sleep on a cot bed (for adult) which is of course less comfortable, but acceptable.
I will go again for sure on my next trip to NYC
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your Seafarers & International House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seafarers And International House
- Seafarers & International House Hotel New York City
- Seafarers International Hotel
- Hotel Seafarers International