I am about to finish a very comfortable, friendly and enjoyable stay here. The hostel is clean and has a nice atmosphere, everyone is very friendly and helpful, both staff and the other guests, but I realise that the latter is luck of the draw! No meals are provided but there is a supermarket down the road and a great guy who sells all manner of fruit on the corner of Union Square. The transport links are great, with a subway station on that same corner ( roughly 3 minutes' walk) with connections to most of Manhattan available, and certainly all the major tourist sites. Only issue is that the window in my room didn't completely shut, but this was by millimetres, I was on the 3rd floor and noise wasn't a huge issue. I would definitely stay here if I were to return to New York in the future.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Seafarers & International House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seafarers And International House
- Seafarers & International House Hotel New York City
- Seafarers International Hotel
- Hotel Seafarers International