Small hotel with nice features. They thought this out. Excellent for computer users, for example a big desk with plugs at the rear of the desk. Free wired and wireless internet with no login funny business. Night stand has a special charger with multiple 110 v outlets as well as 4 USB charger connections. Free purified water that you fill yourself (they provide free bottles). Other nightstand had a very high tech clock radio that connects to Apple iPhones (standard connector as well as the new smaller connector). Iron and ironing board.
Great location. The room is 'compact' - slightly smaller than expected but it is well laid out and efficient. Great full size shower only (no tub, who cares anyway) with hand held spray arm.
Would definitely stay again. Got a discounted pre-paid rate at hotels.com that was better than what they offered by calling directly
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Private, full service club-like hotel with 175 rooms located opposite Rockefeller Center, steps away from the famous skating rink, Christmas tree, St. Patrick’s Cathedral, Saks Fifth Avenue, Museum of Modern Art and Radio City Music Hall. Minutes from world class shopping, restaurants and entertainment. The other impressive feature of this Club Quarters is The Terrace Club the luxury executive club on the 7th floor, featuring year-round outdoor dining on the terrace that your hotel guests will be able to use when they stay overnight. Club Quarters is the best value hotel based on quality and the prime location.Club Quarters provide:• Safe, restricted entry• Instant registration and check out• Free high speed internet access throughout the hotel• Onsite restaurant • Multi-menu in room dining options (through onsite restaurant and many local restaurants)• Refrigerator and microwave available• Unlimited complimentary chilled purified bottled water • 3 meeting and event rooms available (maximum reception style 55 people)• Free use of computer/printer • Ergonomic workstations• State of the art guest rooms with premium bedding• Contemporary furnishings• Flat panel HD TVs• Complimentary coffee and tea• 24 hour guest service desk • Fitness room • Exercise equipment delivered to guest room upon request • Corporate Apartments available • Value rates• Government per diem rates 365 day a year with valid ID. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Agoda, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Club Quarters, opposite Rockefeller Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Quarters, Opposite Rockefeller Hotel New York City
- Hotel Quarters Rockefeller Center
- Quarters Rockefeller Center Hotel
- Club Quarters Rockefeller Center