Stayed here Saturday through Monday. Good location. Close to restos and tourist attractions - Radio City Music Hall, Rockefeller Center, Times Square, 5th Avenue, Central Park. Room was typical nyc room. If you want something a little larger I suggest the Standard Room vs the Club Room. If you would like a refrigerator for the room, just ask. Did find that the front desk Customer Service was lacking. Had to ask twice for the refrigerator to be brought to the room and when we asked about a subway closure and restaurants we were given incorrect information about the subway which we confirmed via the website. Also, the front desk said that if we wanted reservations made she would do this for us. So I contacted the front desk to do this and she said she would call me back. After not receivng a call back after 10 mins, I called the restaurant myself and made the reservation which had not been done by the front desk. We had a drink at the terrace club. Service was very slow however the waiter told us that all the parties that were seated at the time came in at once. Subway is a great way to get to Yankee stadium - buy the tickets via the Yankees website resale tickets (Tickets Exchange), not through StubHub. City Bikes are also great to get around the city. Used them to go to the 9/11 memorial. For Central Park bike riding, I suggest using Bike & Roll which is located at the south/west end of Central Park near Colombus circle. Don't get sucked in by all the other random people trying to get you to rent their bikes. These people are legit and have a station all set up. A little more $ I'm sure than the others but at least you know you are not getting scammed. Overall this hotel is a less expensive than some others so it meets the needs of just sleeping. Gym was lacking good equipment tho.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Quarters, opposite Rockefeller Center provides contemporary, efficient accommodations in an inviting, club-like atmosphere with 230 rooms located opposite Rockefeller Center, steps away from the famous skating rink, Christmas tree, St. Patrick's Cathedral, Saks Fifth Avenue, Museum of Modern Art and Radio City Music Hall. Minutes from world class shopping, restaurants and entertainment. The other impressive feature of this Club Quarters is The Terrace Club, the luxury executive club on the 7th floor, featuring year-round outdoor dining. Club Quarters, opposite Rockefeller Center provides:• Safe, restricted entry• Fast and easy self check-in and check-out• Free high speed internet access throughout the hotel• Onsite restaurant • Multi-menu in-room dining options (through onsite restaurant and many local restaurants)• Refrigerator and microwave available• Unlimited complimentary chilled purified bottled water • 3 meeting and event rooms available (maximum reception style 55 people)• Free use of computer/printer • Ergonomic workstations• State of the art guest rooms with premium bedding• Contemporary furnishings• Flat panel HD TVs• Complimentary coffee and tea• 24 hour guest service desk • Fitness room • Exercise equipment delivered to guest room upon request • Corporate Apartments available • Value rates• Government per diem rates 365 day a year with valid ID. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Club Quarters, opposite Rockefeller Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Quarters, Opposite Rockefeller Hotel New York City
- Hotel Quarters Rockefeller Center
- Quarters Rockefeller Center Hotel
- Club Quarters Rockefeller Center