We stayed there during Christmas and New Year and the location was really great. It was so convenient to all the midtown/downtown sights, train, restos. The room was small but decent. The only thing we didn’t like was that central aircon was too cold. It was blowing really cold air and the controller most of the times didn’t work and the moment you wake up we were always feeling sick. I think they should change their old aircon. The water dispenser is great for many people, we tried but it has a really strong chlorine taste so we ended up buying packs of bottled water. Atleast we know where its from. We are happy that they have a gym in this hotel, we had a dinner once during Christmas and the waiters were very attentive and we love the crabcakes with guacamole that they served us. We tried many crabcakes in New York from high end restos but we love Club Quarters crabcakes. We appreciate that they have a business center especially if you need to print or scan something they can help you with that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Quarters, opposite Rockefeller Center provides contemporary, efficient accommodations in an inviting, club-like atmosphere with 230 rooms located opposite Rockefeller Center, steps away from the famous skating rink, Christmas tree, St. Patrick's Cathedral, Saks Fifth Avenue, Museum of Modern Art and Radio City Music Hall. Minutes from world class shopping, restaurants and entertainment. The other impressive feature of this Club Quarters is The Terrace Club, the luxury executive club on the 7th floor, featuring year-round outdoor dining. Club Quarters, opposite Rockefeller Center provides:• Safe, restricted entry• Fast and easy self check-in and check-out• Free high speed internet access throughout the hotel• Onsite restaurant • Multi-menu in-room dining options (through onsite restaurant and many local restaurants)• Refrigerator and microwave available• Unlimited complimentary chilled purified bottled water • 3 meeting and event rooms available (maximum reception style 55 people)• Free use of computer/printer • Ergonomic workstations• State of the art guest rooms with premium bedding• Contemporary furnishings• Flat panel HD TVs• Complimentary coffee and tea• 24 hour guest service desk • Fitness room • Exercise equipment delivered to guest room upon request • Corporate Apartments available • Value rates• Government per diem rates 365 day a year with valid ID. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Odigeo and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Club Quarters Hotel, opposite Rockefeller Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Quarters, Opposite Rockefeller Hotel New York City
- Hotel Quarters Rockefeller Center
- Quarters Rockefeller Center Hotel
- Club Quarters Rockefeller Center