Great location for seeing tree which is a 5 minute walk from hotel. Not a luxury hotel - lobby is small with a guest check in desk. Restaurant is limited in menu as we did not eat there. While entering the elevator you will need to insert your key into the slot and if the key does not work your hotel room door will not open either so get another key from desk. Rooms are small but enough space for two to sleep and shower. Bedding is okay but comfortable enough after a long day of walking. A 10 minute walk or short taxi cab ride to times square and lots of shopping and sight seeing. For the cost of the room it was well worth it. Not a bit crowd or long check in as we arrived at 12:30 on this past Saturday and our room was ready. Front desk staff was friendly and you will night want to ask for extra towels if your is of two. We could see the skating ring at Rockefeller center from our window.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Private, full service club-like hotel with 175 rooms located opposite Rockefeller Center, steps away from the famous skating rink, Christmas tree, St. Patrick’s Cathedral, Saks Fifth Avenue, Museum of Modern Art and Radio City Music Hall. Minutes from world class shopping, restaurants and entertainment. The other impressive feature of this Club Quarters is The Terrace Club the luxury executive club on the 7th floor, featuring year-round outdoor dining on the terrace that your hotel guests will be able to use when they stay overnight. Club Quarters is the best value hotel based on quality and the prime location.Club Quarters provide:• Safe, restricted entry• Instant registration and check out• Free high speed internet access throughout the hotel• Onsite restaurant • Multi-menu in room dining options (through onsite restaurant and many local restaurants)• Refrigerator and microwave available• Unlimited complimentary chilled purified bottled water • 3 meeting and event rooms available (maximum reception style 55 people)• Free use of computer/printer • Ergonomic workstations• State of the art guest rooms with premium bedding• Contemporary furnishings• Flat panel HD TVs• Complimentary coffee and tea• 24 hour guest service desk • Fitness room • Exercise equipment delivered to guest room upon request • Corporate Apartments available • Value rates• Government per diem rates 365 day a year with valid ID. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Club Quarters, opposite Rockefeller Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Quarters, Opposite Rockefeller Hotel New York City
- Hotel Quarters Rockefeller Center
- Quarters Rockefeller Center Hotel
- Club Quarters Rockefeller Center