Club Quarters at the Rockefeller Plaza in NYC is a true little gem for the amenities, location and price it offers. I was there on business mid-February. Rooms are pleasant and clean, staff is very friendly and helpful and the hotel offers a lot to the visitor. The Restaurant on the 7th floor is quite pleasant, the gym very functional and even the little known Mezzanine was a small and nice surprise.
The greatest asset in my view is the staff. Always smiling, well trained and ready, they go at great length to assist you. They also speak foreign languages, something that is not very common in U.S. hotels
I plan to return at this place and to take advantage of its nearby world class entertainment, restaurants and museums. Johnny Utah is one. Broadway theaters are only a few blocks away. Of course, Rockefeller Center, Plaza, Tower, including the skating ring, are right there. And if you are a couple and your girlfriend ever wants to get tickets to the Saturday Night Live, instead of standing in line outside from Friday evening for the Saturday morning ticket handout - then Club Quarters is your perfect base to take a rest while your significant other is camping out or viceversa. Club Quarters at the Rockefeller Center is definitely a great deal for the top quality service, price and location.
- Also Known As:
- Club Quarters, Opposite Rockefeller Hotel New York City
- Club Quarters, Opposite Rockefeller Hotel
- Hotel Quarters Rockefeller Center
- Quarters Rockefeller Center Hotel
- Club Quarters Rockefeller Center
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Private, full service club-like hotel with 175 rooms located opposite Rockefeller Center, steps away from the famous skating rink, Christmas tree, St. Patrick’s Cathedral, Saks Fifth Avenue, Museum of Modern Art and Radio City Music Hall. Minutes from world class shopping, restaurants and entertainment. The other impressive feature of this Club Quarters is The Terrace Club the luxury executive club on the 7th floor, featuring year-round outdoor dining on the terrace that your hotel guests will be able to use when they stay overnight. Club Quarters is the best value hotel based on quality and the prime location.Club Quarters provide:• Safe, restricted entry• Instant registration and check out• Free high speed internet access throughout the hotel• Onsite restaurant • Multi-menu in room dining options (through onsite restaurant and many local restaurants)• Refrigerator and microwave available• Unlimited complimentary chilled purified bottled water • 3 meeting and event rooms available (maximum reception style 55 people)• Free use of computer/printer • Ergonomic workstations• State of the art guest rooms with premium bedding• Contemporary furnishings• Flat panel HD TVs• Complimentary coffee and tea• 24 hour guest service desk • Fitness room • Exercise equipment delivered to guest room upon request • Corporate Apartments available • Value rates• Government per diem rates 365 day a year with valid ID. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Amex, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Club Quarters, opposite Rockefeller Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.